跳至主要内容

Ma lecture: do not e-commerce, you will regret it after five years

To help small and medium-sized winter, driving jobs, the first network to the domestic market in May this year, 16-17, Liuhua Hotel in Guangzhou held.
 
 
 
 The Fair is the largest e-commerce "aircraft carrier" integration Alibaba Group and Taobao's B2B subsidiary advantage of two resources, the first time in the form of trade fairs to build business opportunities for small and medium-sized bridges, helping them to develop domestic market, at the same time, Fair will help a large number of individual network operators Taobao suppliers to open up new channels and create employment opportunities.
 
 
 
 The photo shows a speech Alibaba Group chairman Jack Ma.
 
 
 
 Following is a speech recording:
 
 
 
 Ma: I am here, thank you!
 
 
 
 Thank you to take part in today's first network of business trade fairs, I would like to know how many of today Taobao users, Thank you!
 
 
 
 Alibaba B2B is the number of users, please raise your hands, thank you!
 
 
 
 Please sit down!
 
 
 
 At weekends, so many people to participate in the network market, a matter of fact, I was still very moving, especially to the venue yesterday, I saw very few other fairs to see the phenomenon, there are mothers with children, but also saw a family of three, have also seen a lot of older, more than 60 pack-year-old who pulled away at the fair, I wanted to go back, what kind of force to bring these people together, what attracted us, I think it is hope and confidence, with a canvas bag inside each person's confidence and hope, I think so.
 
 
 
 1992,1993 years about the idea of entrepreneurship, in order to start their own businesses feeling, I have to pack pulled Yiwu small commodity wholesale market, I went to purchase Haizhu Square, Guangzhou, Haizhu Square is quite chaotic at that time, the Canton Fair has no access to , but each purchase, I was full of hope and confidence, I feel that I have participated in such activities will change the way we, I think that the goods trade fair in spite of the network is not open very informal, not very good, However, we note the popularity of all, I am proud and pleased that here are the eighties and nineties of people together, you change the world and the future. >> Comment network information, Luoyang life: http://luoyanglife.com/  >> Luoyang discount forum I love life: http://bbs.luoyanglife.com/  >> Henan entrance examination Network: http://www.edu-ha.com/index.php  >> just one sentence: http://log-by-me.blogspot.com/
 
 Alibaba is the tenth anniversary this year, a decade in China would like to prove one thing, that is, there is hope that the Internet in China, the Internet will improve, and promote China's development, we firmly believe that there is e-commerce, e-commerce development in China.
 
 
 
 Over the past decade I have been a lot of people think that China is China's largest忽悠, I talk about anything忽悠are, I think one would like to忽悠!
 
 
 
忽悠has been ten years, I have been advocating the spirit of the Internet has been initiated by e-commerce, has been advocated by the spirit of network operators, six years ago I would be good friends, a very good business friends, I said, just launched a Taobao, I hope that he will move to the Internet to do business, he said it again, there are a lot of time. Four years ago that I would be grateful if the business moved to the Internet, he said that line, and I busy now, two years ago he told me that, why不早说, I have been in business now TaoBao snatched the children, If we recall that in 1999 and 2001 to Guangdong many times, each time the network Alibaba to the meeting, I continue to push forward an idea is to foreign trade enterprises to rapidly moved to the Internet, how many people truly believe that I do not , but today those who believe that the benefits received, the world has changed, until today, there is no clear understanding of the Internet, to date has not yet started to use e-commerce, up to now will be that the Internet is the network of their own game and web-based look at the news, I believe you will regret it very much. My own view of this is the case, up to now, the first decade of e-commerce or the Internet or, we can only prove that it exists, but in the end whether the Internet and e-commerce could affect the future of how our lives change in the future The decade has witnessed tremendous changes in the net goods trade fair, I have great expectations, we are opening the era of network goods, since after the birth of Taobao, Alibaba Since birth, the most recent six months and one year, We heard the voice of many is rampant fakes above Taobao, Taobao above more and more voices of opposition, with the growth in trading volume, no integrity, fakes rampant, rampant piracy, we think that is fake Taobao distribution In fact, it is not fake Taobao distribution, I think, is not the case.
 
 
 
 Taobao ago when the competition before the competition Taobao is the same industry, and today the largest Taobao competition is the most successful people yesterday, today Taobao competitors. I am concerned that a lot of brands, channels that are constantly Taobao is fake.
 
Last month, the streets in Hong Kong, I gave a few cigars, I just passed the Hong Kong box cigar shops, expensive, and I picked the cheapest one is 13,000 yuan, and I feel sorry for a long time, back to I think not home, I would like to check Taobao on the same box sold in Taobao 720 yuan, the same, how to have taken place in the end things, as well as friends from Hong Kong bought the chips to play games, 13,000 yuan a, and 1.5 yuan / sets, 9000 yuan / sets, I Taobao click on a search of 350 million, all of them wanted to be false, can not be true, I found that the plant is the production of chips Jinhua in Zhejiang Province, will be a bargaining chip exports to the United States, after the Hong Kong imports from the United States on Hong Kong, mainland China from Hong Kong to buy back, the situation is Jinhua factory direct selling in Taobao, which is to sell 350, many brand manufacturers of TV and told me that, we sell a TV set, from design to manufacture and sell good and sell back to earn a 10, a few thousand dollars of TV earn 10 yuan, if a television earn a 10, how can we hope that the manufacturing industry in innovation and research and development, by whom the money is gone to make a friend told me that China has a well-known wine, the sale of 800 yuan / bottle, but the cost of wine in only 10 million, 300 yuan花到television advertisers, 300 yuan to the花到the channel, there are 100-200 million to the feedback and packaging, consumer why the value of 10 yuan to buy only wine, but to spend 800-900 million, it is necessary to pay 300 yuan, which is unfair to consumers, the manufacturing sector is not fair, how to get through the entire channel, I think e-commerce industry must give an enormous blow.
 
 
 
 E-commerce on the traditional impact of other industries, we imagine, 5 years ago, the logistics industry, the logistics industry is the number of customers the first truly, truly the customer experience, the real expansion of the logistics, do not.
 
 
 
 But the past two years, most recently Taobao sent every day at least 4 million parcels, logistics companies need a lot of one of the parcels sent out, the way I speak with you. Last year, I did not TaoBao shopping, and now with all our friends, the biggest day of hope and happiness is a holder of a parcel come apart, even though I know what is inside the parcel, but I would like to open of view, a few days ago I purchased a large number of bath towels, the seller has a very nice red bath towel, there are yellow and green, but red, he said there is no cargo, I found my wife with that person on the network debate , she said that red is also why it did not sell, the seller said no, my wife said that the cargo had to, the outcome of the next day goods have not won, I must say that the goods will not be won, I told him I Taobao, and he said I do not believe that, after the exchange, that person said that I must win cargo to, no no, for me, the best value for network operators is integrity, because we demand that the company supply integrity requirements Buyer faith, why should not force the seller integrity.
 
 
 
 I Taobao and Alibaba is the market to see continued good faith in the breeding and birth, to see the power of the Internet today, these constant changes.
 
 
 
 The beginning of last year, we have data from Taobao, especially small and medium-sized data Alibaba basically determine the world economy will be a big problem, in July wrote a letter saying to come in winter, but the great majority part of the winter that the Internet has come, Alibaba your "winter" to come, but we believe that the world economy, import and export trade, domestic market of "winter" to come. Some say the end of last year you said the winter to come, how long the winter, when can spend. I Taobao and Alibaba in the seller's restaurant to eat, just sit down, the boss said that you said that the winter was, and now the business of the store is getting worse, how do you look at the winter, when the end, I that the end of this year and early next year no problem in winter, he said that really, so soon over, I said the end of this year and early next year, you will adapt to any of the businesses must adapt to the external environment.
 
 
 
 Today, the economy pick up, but I want to tell you is that today the economy is still facing great difficulties, not to restore the excitement yesterday, let alone the loss of the glory and excitement yesterday. Hot stock market in 2007 will not come back, really want to change the structure of economic and commercial civilization, a new force with the business community, I see economic recovery, I told all of the network providers, cargo net fair experience is not the winter, the feeling is that the arrival of spring and feel the hope came, because the world has entered a very large change in how I look at the crisis. Last year six, in July I think it is a crisis, not a crisis today, it is a strong signal the beginning of this year show that more and more a matter of fact the world economy proved to be inevitable in the development of analgesic, a strong signal yesterday told us that successful companies Today, the more the failure of business yesterday, the more self-righteous do not change themselves, will not go yesterday, it would be small businesses.
 
Another signal is a capital-intensive to knowledge-intensive it is a strong signal that they previously relied on the relationship between business to business to rely on the integrity, the signal has become stronger and stronger, regardless of whether we believe that the business will be a decade later with the completely different from today, ten years later to see the rich and successful entrepreneur with today is completely different. After decades of success must be the eighties and nineties saw the people, and success will be increasingly young age, we have to remember that I told myself, if not changed, how will our opportunities. In 1995 by entrepreneurs from the University, I would like to prove one thing, if Ma can be successful in 80% of young people in China can be successful, what, only one can have a successful relationship, why only bold people can be successfully , wisdom and integrity to be successful, it is accelerating the opening up of the world. We are all here, I with you there is no difference, but the only difference, I am here all that long strange, ugly little long. But I do not have the capital, entrepreneurship, I was asked by relatives, friends to borrow money, a total of 2 million, not related to, my parents are ordinary families, but why so fast, I see network that you're really great Ma, Taobao done so well, Alibaba do so well, I was particularly sad that this is not my credit, which is a credit to the Internet, which is a credit to China's development, it is 13,000 employees of the credit, which is tens of millions of Chinese on the network you are a credit to the trust, I feel really sad. Sometimes people criticize me, Ma, you are a nonsense, and how the services are so bad, I have not written for some procedures, rules and regulations have not been made, but later found out, today witnessed tremendous changes in the network, let us These ordinary people, can make use of China's power, the power of the Internet changes, recalled that more than a decade of development, as long as there is a dream, as long as continuous with our colleagues to understand customers, because customers change and change will surely come Today, I feel, as the Internet, because the first decade of change, let us come to today, the next decade of change in Internet and e-commerce will be even better if there is no change in the times, not the economic crisis, I believe the vast majority of people ten years later there is no likelihood of success.
 
 
 
 Where to find us, we where to find bank loans, where we talk about cooperation with other people, because in the eyes of all the young people there is the ordinary, that is, ordinary people, the Internet gave me a great feeling, in the company and in the family, and constantly create new ideas, the Chinese nation尊老爱幼good, why can not respect David and caring for the elderly, young people respect and listen to today, the eighties and nineties saw the child accompanied by the growth of the network, the old to care for the people, old people asked what would happen tomorrow, I guess not to talk about what the Internet is another interesting change. This life is my grandfather decided to rely on the future of newspapers, newspapers are all right, my father was listening to the radio on, and our generation is watching television, today the eighties and nineties saw the children to participate in, there must be own point of view, so the birth of a new Internet generation, the Internet, and e-commerce will completely change the future together, the total impact on our lives, and social radical changes have taken place, I would like to say that the Internet and e-2009 Business only completed the first phase is the opportunity. Everyone says that given the opportunity to Alibaba and Taobao, Baidu, Google and Tencent robbed, I tell you that the opportunity has not yet started, all the opportunities within the next ten years will really start.
 
 
 
 Cargo net began today, the year before last, eight years Alibaba what do we want to prove that China will be the birth of a new batch of groups called the network, we went all network providers, operators and Guangdong Guangdong Province, Shanxi Province Shanxi merchants, but there is no region of the Internet, all business must abide by a rule that is integrity, network operators told us that Alibaba is the four major characteristics of today come to the future success of the twenty-first century must be to the four features:
 
 
 
 Open mind
 
 
 
 Share the spirit
 
 
 
 Responsibility
 
 
 
 Vision of globalization
 
 
 
 Must be from a global point of view, has four major characteristics of the twenty-first century will be very successful, five years behind the cargo net, we will prove the strength of ten-dollar wine should be sold thirty million, 800 yuan should not be sold, television sets so many ten-dollar只挣process is unreasonable.
 
 
 
 The traditional channels for money to get the manufacturing sector, the exploitation of the consumers, not really improve the channels, but to do real estate investment, stock investment, it is irresponsible of any person, the next five years we will advocating and promoting the power of network goods, and then we will push forward the five-year regulatory network, there is no network integrity and the rules of doing things we do not believe that the Internet can be absolutely perfect.
 
In the cover of Taobao and Alibaba in online global recruitment and the search for legal experts, experts in economics, sociology experts, anthropologists. Why are these people, please, because we feel that the future regulation of the network, network products, network operators will create a new world, mankind entered the new world, can no longer today with more than 20-year-old waiter Taobao formulation of the rules of the game, They have been very tired. Some people ask why anthropologists study to find Taobao, Taobao is now changed a lot. Taobao to see a user to store the samples, small velvet doll, the seller said that 30 yuan, the buyer asked whether the newspaper postage, we have the rules of online transactions, must be bound to the seller. I am very moved, some time late in the evening, and when 1:00, when the Chinese Internet, you can see a light on Wangwang light, to also work more than 13 o'clock, I would like to invite anthropologists study seller's behavior, points up the process of landing what was found, according to the formulation of these acts the rules of the game. This is to determine the future, ten years, I believe the efforts of everyone, we will create a new network world, and today there are a lot of Alibaba's B2B business, the manufacturing sector as a huge network of cargo changes the times, each a change in marketing, will lead to changes in the manufacturing sector, I am not here忽悠, nor is it to discourage, but rather a warning, but the real appeal here to all e-commerce business concern, the recent discovery of the stronger business channels , sell the business as possible, the more trouble today to move up the sale site, and now 90% of their turnover derived from the channels, business channels today越活越not good, more often, today found a problem, manufacturing enterprises in Guangdong will not sell. Decades of development in Guangdong, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao funds by region, by brand and overseas channels, Guangdong who can create, the will was made to sell, money for financing Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, once the financial crisis overseas channels the problem, the brand took place, many business problems, but today I would like to tell you that through the Internet, through e-commerce, the goods you can go out quickly and must be reformed to the consumer as the center, C2B thinking , today heard the C2C, the two or three years, most concern is that consumers will have an impact on the future. Before we are all C2C, there are the traditional B2C, today I would like to tell you that all of the manufacturing industry a high degree of vigilance, because consumers must change their product design, to change the channel to promote, it is necessary to change the ability of innovative design, C2B industrial upgrading will be the future of consumer-oriented, flexible production, will replace the customized production, the net profits of manufacturing goods increased, the channel wiped out, the net consumers of all goods to be personalized products, network regulation of these enterprises will become more transparent, more honest, more of the respect of consumers, I believe this is the future development of the times, we are in changing times, today the suffering of the people, you see about the Internet's largest opposition who? Today's successful, network operators can see groups opposed to the Alibaba and Taobao and Alibaba is not the competitor Taobao, but the best of today's trading, he would have wanted to channel 30% -40%, Taobao has been carried out later, only 10% -20%.
 
 
 
 A few days ago, a foreigner, a LV bag sell two, three million, I can buy 20 cows, and what to sell expensive. We respect the intellectual property rights, respect for the brand, but I do not respect the profits, I do not respect, in order to safeguard the interests of their own special set up a lot of obstacles, so I would have said, ten years after the law of the traditional norms patents, brands will be an enormous blow.
 
 
 
 Some time ago to come back from the United States, the most interesting is that many businesses that we have so many patents, the world famous company, they may be the largest number of Nobel Prize-winning company, we have the largest number of patents around the world, The company is very tired of living for their management of these patents, please so many people, done a lot of procedures, they are the management of patents, which patents can be used, they set up a large number of minefields, blocking other people's innovations, developed countries today set up a large number of barriers impede the developing countries, rich and powerful company set up a great deal of money in order to protect themselves, the most profitable is to protect the interests of lawyers and those who, today humanity is to progress, the human need to innovate against the network on the Block's strength, the strength of network goods.
 
The law can not protect the integrity, if we do not believe that there is a power of good faith does not work, today's China, there is a need to promote the power of the Internet, and finally I would like to manufacturers, the financial crisis may be the vast majority of today there is no channel here yesterday, a step stinking game will be a good game today, it is necessary to rapidly start a new marketing.
 
 
 
 Do not know how many people will go under, but I know that a step out on the next game, do not save, in turn, the next step is to see a good game, I Alibaba decade, some people say that you are very formidable Ma, in fact, Chess is a bad start, now is a good game, do not blindly believe in a company and is on its own to move step by step, the entrepreneur will always have the dream of a day to take action to change and adjust.
 
 
 
 I would also like to say this, if you want the success of the twenty-first century, bearing in mind the first customers is honesty, so all the efforts is to customers, employees second, a lot of recent controversy, I am a few days ago in Hong Kong general sense, the customer first, employees second, shareholders third. Ma said it was as early as the third shareholder know that you are, I would not buy your stock, I also had time to say that you can now sell the stock, who give us money to customers, who created the value of employees, all in Guangdong the network operators who have to change our today, affecting us, help us grow is our people.
 
 
 
 One entrepreneur told me and sell good products, Taobao also be sold on how to sell, sell on a small girl sold out, the old man to sell products which are different from the routine, the young waiter a table is pro - look, we are not suited, Taobao is now on no one if I would not meet the说亲.
 
 
 
 We believe that the suit before wearing the respect of people, the earliest we have found to wear Chinese tunic suit is a respected person, and now discover that the more comfortable to wear, they feel good on the good form of changes in commercial real change, finally, I would like to say that we are the seller Taobao, Alibaba's business who is not today's e-commerce e-commerce beyond the next five years, five years ago, somebody asked me, Alibaba will become in the end what I said in 2009 there will be a feeling that we have consumers Taobao, Alibaba has enterprises, with the middle of the payment system, Ali began to create software for tomorrow, we have for the future of e-commerce service industries, the restaurants, shops and engaging in so feet hostels e-commerce will be in three to five years, we have established this system, but the true shape of e-commerce in five years, I believe that 2014 will see a completely different e-commerce channels, we hope to seize this five years, if the stay in the game today and the Internet inside other people to do today is still a joke e-commerce, you will be more after five years of regret, we must create the future, we can change the future, everyone here today years, the purpose of coming here every day of hope for the future of tomorrow's confidence, and do everything for tomorrow, let us not for the disappointment yesterday, but can not feel excited about the restoration of yesterday, the changes in the world has just begun, here Alibaba together with the commitment to a few people before the mission is today, has become Ali's 13000 mission, we will go all out to support the network, the network of goods, net of building regulations, the next decade mission Alibaba is to create new commercial civilization, which we want honesty, openness, shared responsibility and global business success.
 
 
 
 Finally, ten years later today, I hope that the people sitting in the venue, the vast majority of people because of the action from today, today, to promote goods and net net's revolution, a decade after the success of their success to the family people standing on the platform of their own family and the world responsible, thank you for participating in the forum, Thank you.
 

评论

By knowing your local real estate investing market, you're able to keep your finger on the pulse of your local community and to stay abreast of changes in trends, sales prices and rental rates. Knowing immediately about these changes is critical to your investing future.

此博客中的热门博文

河南省招生办公室2009年普通高等学校招生艺术类专业考试报名工作的通知

各县(市、区)招办、市区各高中学校:   为了做好2009年普通高等学校艺术类招生工作,现就我省普通高等学校招生艺术类专业考试报名工作安排如下:   一、报名时间   2009年参加河南省普通高等学校招生艺术类专业考试(以下简称"省统考")报名时间为2008年12月1-5日,逾期不予补报。   二、报名地点   凡符合普通高等学校年度招生工作规定中报名条件的考生,凭户口簿、身份证、会考证(或学籍学历证明)等证件到户口所在县(市、区)招办确定的报名点报名。   三、报名办法   1、全省艺术类省统考包括美术类、音乐类、播音与主持艺术类、服装模特类、艺术模特类、空乘类、影视表演类、编导制作类、书法类、体育舞蹈类。报考艺术类专业的考生必须至少选择参加其中一类专业省统考,除音乐、美术类之间不可以相互兼报,其余各专业类别之间可同时报考。   艺术类考生报名点代码统一规定为:90。   2、考生在报名时必须如实填写《2009年河南省普通高等学校招生考生基本信息采集表》,他人不得代为填写。各地招办应按照《河南省普通高校招生考生基本信息标准》(另文下发)采集考生信息,并打印出考生基本信息表,由考生本人签字确认。对艺术类考生以此次采集的信息为准建立考生电子档案,这部分考生报名参加文化课统考时将不再重复采集信息。   3、在报名现场统一采集考生头像照片与身份证图像信息,并作为考生参加艺术类专业省统考和文化统考准考证照片及身份证图像。   4、全省艺术类专业省统考信息采集费按豫财办综[2005]9号文件规定执行。艺术类专业省统考报名考务费按豫教财字[2000]59号文件规定执行,每名考生100元。美术类由省辖市招办收取,音乐类由省辖市招办收取50元,另50元在专业个体测试报名时由考生交考点。播音与主持艺术类、服装模特类、艺术模特类、空乘类、影视表演类、编导制作类、书法类、体育舞蹈类由考生在专业考试时将考试费100元交考点。   四、加强报名工作组织管理   我省所有艺术类考生(含报考独立设置艺术院校核经批准使用校考成绩录取院校的考生)均须办理艺术类专业省统考报名手续并领取专业统考准考证,未参加艺术类专业省统考的考生或参加艺术类专业省统考不合格的考生,不得以艺术类考生的身份参加全国文化课统一考试和录取。由于我省艺术...

揭秘中国内地时尚杂志编辑的真实生活

  一个典型的时尚女编辑的外型通常是这样的:她站在交通拥堵的马路旁,穿得像个party女郎东张西望,一边扬手叫车,一边狂打电话。靠近她,高级香水的味道让人晕眩;讲话内容不着边际,让人无从判断电话那边的人和她到底是什么关系;明星名字叫得亲切随意,英文法文不时上阵,过一会儿还要变种声调。如果有人问上一句:"你做什么工作?怎么穿得像模特,长得像明星?"回答多半是:"啊,我是时尚杂志的编辑。"   时尚编辑的做派和生活方式一向披着华丽外衣,让很多普通人迷惑,大批朝九晚五的OL和稚气未脱的年轻女学生更有无数理由羡慕这个职业:时尚编辑们永远了解最新的时尚潮流;随时有机会接触一线国际品牌、最前卫的设计师和最红的模特;时不时有机会出国采风,短短两年走遍欧洲玩转美国并不新鲜;一年几次季尾,还有机会以低折扣买到名牌……在电影《时尚女魔头》热播之后,读者调查显示,很少有人被"女魔头"的苛刻吓倒,反而是有更多的人疯狂地羡慕时尚行业 ――老板是"魔头"有什么要紧,叫我看门扛包擦地板都没关系,只要让我穿着MarcJacobs的牛仔裤和JimmyChoo的靴子上班――这个时代的物质主义如此直白,毫不掩饰。   时尚编辑们自己却有一肚子苦水:放眼未来,时尚是碗青春饭,大把年轻人在身后奋起直追,前方主编的位子能有几个空缺?静观当下,老板永远不满意;明星永远耍大牌;出国永远没时间在工作之余逛街扫货;据说确实存在一种叫做季尾折扣的东西,只是折扣之后的价格,还是和微薄的薪水之间有好大距离……光鲜靓丽去参加各类时尚酒会,晚上总要回到寒酸的小屋――为什么没钱买房?钱都拿去买去酒会的行头了啊!   初入行的时尚编辑,时时被那些货真价实自己却买不起的大牌围绕。据智联网近期数据统计:目前,中国时尚类媒体助理编辑平均年收入在2~3万元左右;中高级编辑则达到5~12万元,这个数字与国外同事根本无法相比。一个普通时尚编辑,一个月不吃不喝,也未必买得起一件大牌,有限的工资能买得起出席各种派对宴会可以不失礼的行头都属勉强。郁闷之下,不知有多少人暗骂这个奢侈又残酷的世界――可惜这些话说出来没人相信,多半还会被人说成轻狂。   当大众的羡慕和时尚编辑的抱怨都像时尚行业本身一样被"光环化"的时候,...

6岁小朋友在PSP上看到不该看的东西

美国佛州的一位母亲Thamtha Tovar为自己六岁的儿子在Manatee的沃尔玛购买了一个礼物,一台全新的PSP, 然而当这位六岁的小朋友打开此PSP的时候,映入眼帘的却是一位"一丝不挂"的美女,惊恐之下,小朋友向自己的母亲哭诉了自己的遭遇。 伟 大的母亲听说此事勃然大怒,愤然找到沃尔玛的负责人要求对此事件作出合理解释,为何刚购买的PSP里的记忆卡会有"美女"在里面。沃尔玛的工作人员如此说 道:"呃,你把机器带来过,我们把卡帮你取出来,然后我们会给您儿子免费提供一个新的游戏。"这位母亲说:"我很乐意,但是恐怕你们没有明白我说的话。" 沃尔玛的一位发言人称他们正在调查为何发生此事,寻求解决此问题,而Tovar女士则要求更换一台全新的PSP并要求沃尔玛为此事道歉。 ------------------ 洛阳生活信息点评网:http://luoyanglife.com/ 洛阳生活信息,我爱打折论坛:http://bbs.luoyanglife.com/ 河南招生考试网:http://www.edu-ha.com/