跳至主要内容

Ma lecture: do not e-commerce, you will regret it after five years

To help small and medium-sized winter, driving jobs, the first network to the domestic market in May this year, 16-17, Liuhua Hotel in Guangzhou held.
 
 
 
 The Fair is the largest e-commerce "aircraft carrier" integration Alibaba Group and Taobao's B2B subsidiary advantage of two resources, the first time in the form of trade fairs to build business opportunities for small and medium-sized bridges, helping them to develop domestic market, at the same time, Fair will help a large number of individual network operators Taobao suppliers to open up new channels and create employment opportunities.
 
 
 
 The photo shows a speech Alibaba Group chairman Jack Ma.
 
 
 
 Following is a speech recording:
 
 
 
 Ma: I am here, thank you!
 
 
 
 Thank you to take part in today's first network of business trade fairs, I would like to know how many of today Taobao users, Thank you!
 
 
 
 Alibaba B2B is the number of users, please raise your hands, thank you!
 
 
 
 Please sit down!
 
 
 
 At weekends, so many people to participate in the network market, a matter of fact, I was still very moving, especially to the venue yesterday, I saw very few other fairs to see the phenomenon, there are mothers with children, but also saw a family of three, have also seen a lot of older, more than 60 pack-year-old who pulled away at the fair, I wanted to go back, what kind of force to bring these people together, what attracted us, I think it is hope and confidence, with a canvas bag inside each person's confidence and hope, I think so.
 
 
 
 1992,1993 years about the idea of entrepreneurship, in order to start their own businesses feeling, I have to pack pulled Yiwu small commodity wholesale market, I went to purchase Haizhu Square, Guangzhou, Haizhu Square is quite chaotic at that time, the Canton Fair has no access to , but each purchase, I was full of hope and confidence, I feel that I have participated in such activities will change the way we, I think that the goods trade fair in spite of the network is not open very informal, not very good, However, we note the popularity of all, I am proud and pleased that here are the eighties and nineties of people together, you change the world and the future. >> Comment network information, Luoyang life: http://luoyanglife.com/  >> Luoyang discount forum I love life: http://bbs.luoyanglife.com/  >> Henan entrance examination Network: http://www.edu-ha.com/index.php  >> just one sentence: http://log-by-me.blogspot.com/
 
 Alibaba is the tenth anniversary this year, a decade in China would like to prove one thing, that is, there is hope that the Internet in China, the Internet will improve, and promote China's development, we firmly believe that there is e-commerce, e-commerce development in China.
 
 
 
 Over the past decade I have been a lot of people think that China is China's largest忽悠, I talk about anything忽悠are, I think one would like to忽悠!
 
 
 
忽悠has been ten years, I have been advocating the spirit of the Internet has been initiated by e-commerce, has been advocated by the spirit of network operators, six years ago I would be good friends, a very good business friends, I said, just launched a Taobao, I hope that he will move to the Internet to do business, he said it again, there are a lot of time. Four years ago that I would be grateful if the business moved to the Internet, he said that line, and I busy now, two years ago he told me that, why不早说, I have been in business now TaoBao snatched the children, If we recall that in 1999 and 2001 to Guangdong many times, each time the network Alibaba to the meeting, I continue to push forward an idea is to foreign trade enterprises to rapidly moved to the Internet, how many people truly believe that I do not , but today those who believe that the benefits received, the world has changed, until today, there is no clear understanding of the Internet, to date has not yet started to use e-commerce, up to now will be that the Internet is the network of their own game and web-based look at the news, I believe you will regret it very much. My own view of this is the case, up to now, the first decade of e-commerce or the Internet or, we can only prove that it exists, but in the end whether the Internet and e-commerce could affect the future of how our lives change in the future The decade has witnessed tremendous changes in the net goods trade fair, I have great expectations, we are opening the era of network goods, since after the birth of Taobao, Alibaba Since birth, the most recent six months and one year, We heard the voice of many is rampant fakes above Taobao, Taobao above more and more voices of opposition, with the growth in trading volume, no integrity, fakes rampant, rampant piracy, we think that is fake Taobao distribution In fact, it is not fake Taobao distribution, I think, is not the case.
 
 
 
 Taobao ago when the competition before the competition Taobao is the same industry, and today the largest Taobao competition is the most successful people yesterday, today Taobao competitors. I am concerned that a lot of brands, channels that are constantly Taobao is fake.
 
Last month, the streets in Hong Kong, I gave a few cigars, I just passed the Hong Kong box cigar shops, expensive, and I picked the cheapest one is 13,000 yuan, and I feel sorry for a long time, back to I think not home, I would like to check Taobao on the same box sold in Taobao 720 yuan, the same, how to have taken place in the end things, as well as friends from Hong Kong bought the chips to play games, 13,000 yuan a, and 1.5 yuan / sets, 9000 yuan / sets, I Taobao click on a search of 350 million, all of them wanted to be false, can not be true, I found that the plant is the production of chips Jinhua in Zhejiang Province, will be a bargaining chip exports to the United States, after the Hong Kong imports from the United States on Hong Kong, mainland China from Hong Kong to buy back, the situation is Jinhua factory direct selling in Taobao, which is to sell 350, many brand manufacturers of TV and told me that, we sell a TV set, from design to manufacture and sell good and sell back to earn a 10, a few thousand dollars of TV earn 10 yuan, if a television earn a 10, how can we hope that the manufacturing industry in innovation and research and development, by whom the money is gone to make a friend told me that China has a well-known wine, the sale of 800 yuan / bottle, but the cost of wine in only 10 million, 300 yuan花到television advertisers, 300 yuan to the花到the channel, there are 100-200 million to the feedback and packaging, consumer why the value of 10 yuan to buy only wine, but to spend 800-900 million, it is necessary to pay 300 yuan, which is unfair to consumers, the manufacturing sector is not fair, how to get through the entire channel, I think e-commerce industry must give an enormous blow.
 
 
 
 E-commerce on the traditional impact of other industries, we imagine, 5 years ago, the logistics industry, the logistics industry is the number of customers the first truly, truly the customer experience, the real expansion of the logistics, do not.
 
 
 
 But the past two years, most recently Taobao sent every day at least 4 million parcels, logistics companies need a lot of one of the parcels sent out, the way I speak with you. Last year, I did not TaoBao shopping, and now with all our friends, the biggest day of hope and happiness is a holder of a parcel come apart, even though I know what is inside the parcel, but I would like to open of view, a few days ago I purchased a large number of bath towels, the seller has a very nice red bath towel, there are yellow and green, but red, he said there is no cargo, I found my wife with that person on the network debate , she said that red is also why it did not sell, the seller said no, my wife said that the cargo had to, the outcome of the next day goods have not won, I must say that the goods will not be won, I told him I Taobao, and he said I do not believe that, after the exchange, that person said that I must win cargo to, no no, for me, the best value for network operators is integrity, because we demand that the company supply integrity requirements Buyer faith, why should not force the seller integrity.
 
 
 
 I Taobao and Alibaba is the market to see continued good faith in the breeding and birth, to see the power of the Internet today, these constant changes.
 
 
 
 The beginning of last year, we have data from Taobao, especially small and medium-sized data Alibaba basically determine the world economy will be a big problem, in July wrote a letter saying to come in winter, but the great majority part of the winter that the Internet has come, Alibaba your "winter" to come, but we believe that the world economy, import and export trade, domestic market of "winter" to come. Some say the end of last year you said the winter to come, how long the winter, when can spend. I Taobao and Alibaba in the seller's restaurant to eat, just sit down, the boss said that you said that the winter was, and now the business of the store is getting worse, how do you look at the winter, when the end, I that the end of this year and early next year no problem in winter, he said that really, so soon over, I said the end of this year and early next year, you will adapt to any of the businesses must adapt to the external environment.
 
 
 
 Today, the economy pick up, but I want to tell you is that today the economy is still facing great difficulties, not to restore the excitement yesterday, let alone the loss of the glory and excitement yesterday. Hot stock market in 2007 will not come back, really want to change the structure of economic and commercial civilization, a new force with the business community, I see economic recovery, I told all of the network providers, cargo net fair experience is not the winter, the feeling is that the arrival of spring and feel the hope came, because the world has entered a very large change in how I look at the crisis. Last year six, in July I think it is a crisis, not a crisis today, it is a strong signal the beginning of this year show that more and more a matter of fact the world economy proved to be inevitable in the development of analgesic, a strong signal yesterday told us that successful companies Today, the more the failure of business yesterday, the more self-righteous do not change themselves, will not go yesterday, it would be small businesses.
 
Another signal is a capital-intensive to knowledge-intensive it is a strong signal that they previously relied on the relationship between business to business to rely on the integrity, the signal has become stronger and stronger, regardless of whether we believe that the business will be a decade later with the completely different from today, ten years later to see the rich and successful entrepreneur with today is completely different. After decades of success must be the eighties and nineties saw the people, and success will be increasingly young age, we have to remember that I told myself, if not changed, how will our opportunities. In 1995 by entrepreneurs from the University, I would like to prove one thing, if Ma can be successful in 80% of young people in China can be successful, what, only one can have a successful relationship, why only bold people can be successfully , wisdom and integrity to be successful, it is accelerating the opening up of the world. We are all here, I with you there is no difference, but the only difference, I am here all that long strange, ugly little long. But I do not have the capital, entrepreneurship, I was asked by relatives, friends to borrow money, a total of 2 million, not related to, my parents are ordinary families, but why so fast, I see network that you're really great Ma, Taobao done so well, Alibaba do so well, I was particularly sad that this is not my credit, which is a credit to the Internet, which is a credit to China's development, it is 13,000 employees of the credit, which is tens of millions of Chinese on the network you are a credit to the trust, I feel really sad. Sometimes people criticize me, Ma, you are a nonsense, and how the services are so bad, I have not written for some procedures, rules and regulations have not been made, but later found out, today witnessed tremendous changes in the network, let us These ordinary people, can make use of China's power, the power of the Internet changes, recalled that more than a decade of development, as long as there is a dream, as long as continuous with our colleagues to understand customers, because customers change and change will surely come Today, I feel, as the Internet, because the first decade of change, let us come to today, the next decade of change in Internet and e-commerce will be even better if there is no change in the times, not the economic crisis, I believe the vast majority of people ten years later there is no likelihood of success.
 
 
 
 Where to find us, we where to find bank loans, where we talk about cooperation with other people, because in the eyes of all the young people there is the ordinary, that is, ordinary people, the Internet gave me a great feeling, in the company and in the family, and constantly create new ideas, the Chinese nation尊老爱幼good, why can not respect David and caring for the elderly, young people respect and listen to today, the eighties and nineties saw the child accompanied by the growth of the network, the old to care for the people, old people asked what would happen tomorrow, I guess not to talk about what the Internet is another interesting change. This life is my grandfather decided to rely on the future of newspapers, newspapers are all right, my father was listening to the radio on, and our generation is watching television, today the eighties and nineties saw the children to participate in, there must be own point of view, so the birth of a new Internet generation, the Internet, and e-commerce will completely change the future together, the total impact on our lives, and social radical changes have taken place, I would like to say that the Internet and e-2009 Business only completed the first phase is the opportunity. Everyone says that given the opportunity to Alibaba and Taobao, Baidu, Google and Tencent robbed, I tell you that the opportunity has not yet started, all the opportunities within the next ten years will really start.
 
 
 
 Cargo net began today, the year before last, eight years Alibaba what do we want to prove that China will be the birth of a new batch of groups called the network, we went all network providers, operators and Guangdong Guangdong Province, Shanxi Province Shanxi merchants, but there is no region of the Internet, all business must abide by a rule that is integrity, network operators told us that Alibaba is the four major characteristics of today come to the future success of the twenty-first century must be to the four features:
 
 
 
 Open mind
 
 
 
 Share the spirit
 
 
 
 Responsibility
 
 
 
 Vision of globalization
 
 
 
 Must be from a global point of view, has four major characteristics of the twenty-first century will be very successful, five years behind the cargo net, we will prove the strength of ten-dollar wine should be sold thirty million, 800 yuan should not be sold, television sets so many ten-dollar只挣process is unreasonable.
 
 
 
 The traditional channels for money to get the manufacturing sector, the exploitation of the consumers, not really improve the channels, but to do real estate investment, stock investment, it is irresponsible of any person, the next five years we will advocating and promoting the power of network goods, and then we will push forward the five-year regulatory network, there is no network integrity and the rules of doing things we do not believe that the Internet can be absolutely perfect.
 
In the cover of Taobao and Alibaba in online global recruitment and the search for legal experts, experts in economics, sociology experts, anthropologists. Why are these people, please, because we feel that the future regulation of the network, network products, network operators will create a new world, mankind entered the new world, can no longer today with more than 20-year-old waiter Taobao formulation of the rules of the game, They have been very tired. Some people ask why anthropologists study to find Taobao, Taobao is now changed a lot. Taobao to see a user to store the samples, small velvet doll, the seller said that 30 yuan, the buyer asked whether the newspaper postage, we have the rules of online transactions, must be bound to the seller. I am very moved, some time late in the evening, and when 1:00, when the Chinese Internet, you can see a light on Wangwang light, to also work more than 13 o'clock, I would like to invite anthropologists study seller's behavior, points up the process of landing what was found, according to the formulation of these acts the rules of the game. This is to determine the future, ten years, I believe the efforts of everyone, we will create a new network world, and today there are a lot of Alibaba's B2B business, the manufacturing sector as a huge network of cargo changes the times, each a change in marketing, will lead to changes in the manufacturing sector, I am not here忽悠, nor is it to discourage, but rather a warning, but the real appeal here to all e-commerce business concern, the recent discovery of the stronger business channels , sell the business as possible, the more trouble today to move up the sale site, and now 90% of their turnover derived from the channels, business channels today越活越not good, more often, today found a problem, manufacturing enterprises in Guangdong will not sell. Decades of development in Guangdong, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao funds by region, by brand and overseas channels, Guangdong who can create, the will was made to sell, money for financing Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, once the financial crisis overseas channels the problem, the brand took place, many business problems, but today I would like to tell you that through the Internet, through e-commerce, the goods you can go out quickly and must be reformed to the consumer as the center, C2B thinking , today heard the C2C, the two or three years, most concern is that consumers will have an impact on the future. Before we are all C2C, there are the traditional B2C, today I would like to tell you that all of the manufacturing industry a high degree of vigilance, because consumers must change their product design, to change the channel to promote, it is necessary to change the ability of innovative design, C2B industrial upgrading will be the future of consumer-oriented, flexible production, will replace the customized production, the net profits of manufacturing goods increased, the channel wiped out, the net consumers of all goods to be personalized products, network regulation of these enterprises will become more transparent, more honest, more of the respect of consumers, I believe this is the future development of the times, we are in changing times, today the suffering of the people, you see about the Internet's largest opposition who? Today's successful, network operators can see groups opposed to the Alibaba and Taobao and Alibaba is not the competitor Taobao, but the best of today's trading, he would have wanted to channel 30% -40%, Taobao has been carried out later, only 10% -20%.
 
 
 
 A few days ago, a foreigner, a LV bag sell two, three million, I can buy 20 cows, and what to sell expensive. We respect the intellectual property rights, respect for the brand, but I do not respect the profits, I do not respect, in order to safeguard the interests of their own special set up a lot of obstacles, so I would have said, ten years after the law of the traditional norms patents, brands will be an enormous blow.
 
 
 
 Some time ago to come back from the United States, the most interesting is that many businesses that we have so many patents, the world famous company, they may be the largest number of Nobel Prize-winning company, we have the largest number of patents around the world, The company is very tired of living for their management of these patents, please so many people, done a lot of procedures, they are the management of patents, which patents can be used, they set up a large number of minefields, blocking other people's innovations, developed countries today set up a large number of barriers impede the developing countries, rich and powerful company set up a great deal of money in order to protect themselves, the most profitable is to protect the interests of lawyers and those who, today humanity is to progress, the human need to innovate against the network on the Block's strength, the strength of network goods.
 
The law can not protect the integrity, if we do not believe that there is a power of good faith does not work, today's China, there is a need to promote the power of the Internet, and finally I would like to manufacturers, the financial crisis may be the vast majority of today there is no channel here yesterday, a step stinking game will be a good game today, it is necessary to rapidly start a new marketing.
 
 
 
 Do not know how many people will go under, but I know that a step out on the next game, do not save, in turn, the next step is to see a good game, I Alibaba decade, some people say that you are very formidable Ma, in fact, Chess is a bad start, now is a good game, do not blindly believe in a company and is on its own to move step by step, the entrepreneur will always have the dream of a day to take action to change and adjust.
 
 
 
 I would also like to say this, if you want the success of the twenty-first century, bearing in mind the first customers is honesty, so all the efforts is to customers, employees second, a lot of recent controversy, I am a few days ago in Hong Kong general sense, the customer first, employees second, shareholders third. Ma said it was as early as the third shareholder know that you are, I would not buy your stock, I also had time to say that you can now sell the stock, who give us money to customers, who created the value of employees, all in Guangdong the network operators who have to change our today, affecting us, help us grow is our people.
 
 
 
 One entrepreneur told me and sell good products, Taobao also be sold on how to sell, sell on a small girl sold out, the old man to sell products which are different from the routine, the young waiter a table is pro - look, we are not suited, Taobao is now on no one if I would not meet the说亲.
 
 
 
 We believe that the suit before wearing the respect of people, the earliest we have found to wear Chinese tunic suit is a respected person, and now discover that the more comfortable to wear, they feel good on the good form of changes in commercial real change, finally, I would like to say that we are the seller Taobao, Alibaba's business who is not today's e-commerce e-commerce beyond the next five years, five years ago, somebody asked me, Alibaba will become in the end what I said in 2009 there will be a feeling that we have consumers Taobao, Alibaba has enterprises, with the middle of the payment system, Ali began to create software for tomorrow, we have for the future of e-commerce service industries, the restaurants, shops and engaging in so feet hostels e-commerce will be in three to five years, we have established this system, but the true shape of e-commerce in five years, I believe that 2014 will see a completely different e-commerce channels, we hope to seize this five years, if the stay in the game today and the Internet inside other people to do today is still a joke e-commerce, you will be more after five years of regret, we must create the future, we can change the future, everyone here today years, the purpose of coming here every day of hope for the future of tomorrow's confidence, and do everything for tomorrow, let us not for the disappointment yesterday, but can not feel excited about the restoration of yesterday, the changes in the world has just begun, here Alibaba together with the commitment to a few people before the mission is today, has become Ali's 13000 mission, we will go all out to support the network, the network of goods, net of building regulations, the next decade mission Alibaba is to create new commercial civilization, which we want honesty, openness, shared responsibility and global business success.
 
 
 
 Finally, ten years later today, I hope that the people sitting in the venue, the vast majority of people because of the action from today, today, to promote goods and net net's revolution, a decade after the success of their success to the family people standing on the platform of their own family and the world responsible, thank you for participating in the forum, Thank you.
 

评论

By knowing your local real estate investing market, you're able to keep your finger on the pulse of your local community and to stay abreast of changes in trends, sales prices and rental rates. Knowing immediately about these changes is critical to your investing future.

此博客中的热门博文

20个免费的SEO网站分析工具

  在开发和维护网站的过程中, 网站分析 将对网站的前途起到非常重大的作用。今天暴风彬彬为大家收集了20个用来对自己的网站进行分析的资源或工具,而且它们几乎不用注册甚至下载就可以使用哦。有些可以说是 SEO 必不可少的工具!还等什么,快往下看…   下面要介绍的这20个工具,有些能对你提交的网站进行详尽的分析并作出详细的分析报告,甚至提示如何解决网站存在的一些问题,以达到优化效果;有些工具只是提供一个大体的分析。我相信其中大部分都会对你的SEO工作有所帮助,而且会是你的网站维护起来更有意思 :-D  译者注:您还可以参考以下网站优化相关文章: 《 浅谈网站用户体验UX与SEO的关系 》 《 推荐两个SEO辅助搜索工具 》 《 Google 评价 blog 的指标 》  《 Google 网页排名背后的技术 》  1. Website Grader   Website Grader是我平常比较喜欢使用 SEO分析工具 ,因为它分析得很全面,可用性也很高。通过Website Grader你将得到一个关于你提交的网站的非常详尽的分析报告,报告涉及到了网站的各个部分,比如页面结构、域名信息、标题摘要信息(h1,h2,h3 这些)、Google索引数量和bot最后爬行日期、RSS是否正确、Google/Yahoo/Alexa/MSN上的反向链接数、 Technorati排名、del.icio.us的收藏数、Alexa的排名情况和Google PageRank值。并且还会对提交的网站进行打分及网站出现的问题的修改建议。通常Website Grader所提出来的修改建议是很有价值的,而且能详细的致命问题出在哪,如何才能解决这样的问题。   2. Trifecta   Trifecta是这20个 SEO工具 中比较独特的一个,它以不同的标准分析一个网页、一个博客甚至一个顶级域名下的整个网站,他最终会为你提交的网站总结大致的分数及报告。如果不是会员的话每天可以申请一份分析报告。 3. Spider Simulator   这个分析工具会对你提交的网站进行相对于搜索引擎友好度的分析,并对提交的网站进行评分。主要的评分标准是Meta标签的使用、网页的标题、图片和Alt属性、网站响应时间和链接。 4

俄罗斯政治改革:走出经济阵痛,宪政日益成熟

2009-07-28 14:43:54 来源: 网易历史    俄罗斯的人民宁愿忍受改革的阵痛,也坚持政治改革,用一次又一次的全民公决和总统选举,表明人民宁愿抛弃什么,需要什么。俄罗斯联邦的领导人深知,加强对公权力的操作和政府官员们的收入和财产的透明度,是反腐倡廉的必要的重要措施,也是反腐败的决心的表现。   本文摘自《勇破坚冰的《未定稿》及其他》 李凌/编著 中国社会科学出版社   俄罗斯联邦改革的阵痛和进步1991年底,苏联解体,俄罗斯联邦是苏联的法定继承国。俄罗斯联邦在上世纪九十年代的政治经济改革中,出现了大规模经济下滑。据官方统计,1996年的国内生产总值(GDP)比1991年下降约50%。   一   但实际产量是否下降了这么多?影响人民生活水平大幅度下降的主要原因是什么?这些需要具体的分析。   1. 在苏联时期,GDP中,包括大量的军工厂的产品、未完成的建设项目和计划经济下的劣质产品(有人估计这些共约占当时GDP的50%-70%)。因此,苏联当时GDP数字虽然很高,但居民生活消费品却很少,商店货架经常空空如也。当时的苏联政府中了美国的诡计,和美国大搞军备竞赛,消耗了大量国家资源。冷战结束后,大部分军工企业被迫停产改造,连带引起一部分重工业、化工业、电子工业也停顿或减产,引起许多工人失业。军工产品特别昂贵,-辆现代化的坦克的产值相当于几十辆汽车,更不要说飞机、导弹和核武器了。这些产业一停产或减产,必然出现整体GDP数字大幅度下降。   2.苏联时代实行的是公有制和计划经济,地方官员和公有制企业的经理们,为了表现自己的政绩得到奖励和提拔,往往夸大产量,所报的数字有很大的水分。实行私有制后,私营企业主为了减少或偷漏税负,所报产量往往少于实际。   3.苏联解体后,地下经济迅速发展,不算入官方公布的GDP数字之内,但对居民的生活有很大的影响。有人估计,地下经济约为当时官方公布的GDP一半以上,实际如何,无法统计。   但必须承认,在经济改革中,主要由于俄罗斯联邦政府的某些人接受了西方学者的馊主意,1992年起实行所谓"休克疗法",物价一下子完全放开,在当时商品严重短缺的情况下,引起物价数十倍地迅速飙升,这才是人民生活水平大幅度下降的主要原因,而不是由于某些人所喋喋不休地宣传的政治改革。   二  

2010刘谦魔术揭秘/对刘谦春晚魔术揭密,并且还有硬币穿玻璃教学

刘谦春晚魔术揭密2010  http://bbs.luoyanglife.com/thread-9725-1-1.html 刘谦手穿玻璃亮相10分钟即现刘谦魔术破解视频全面破解刘谦魔术,对刘谦春晚魔术揭密,并且还有硬币穿玻璃教学。 刘谦春晚魔术解析:第一个魔术是因为那个杯子里面套了一层橙色的纸,而到进去的他喝掉了!    第二个魔术是套牌。最后一张漏了第三个是玻璃可以推动 完毕还有 那个刘谦说的没洗手的人是汇源果汁的董事长。(大家一开始都看到刘谦用的橙汁是汇源的了吧,我想大家心里都有底了,那里座的全是托!)   刘谦的魔术迅速被twitter揭出了老底:这个桌子是11月中旬接单的,但是深圳的一个客户来定做,知道是机械桌,但没想到是刘谦的公司来做。 这也是在春晚最后公布节目单以后,我哥才发现的。其实桌子的玻璃有两层,玻璃可以旋转。 玻璃就是那种公交车窗的玻璃。 2月13日晚,在央视春晚中刘谦近景魔术《千变万化》引发网友大猜想,在不少论坛中纷纷发贴揭秘手穿玻璃取硬币情景。 2010刘谦魔术揭秘 http://bbs.luoyanglife.com/thread-9725-1-1.html    22时40分,网友".〢姧爿孒?'."发贴问:"近景魔术 《千变万化》(表演者:刘谦 )是怎么变的?"引起不少网民关注。一位取名为"′嫼狪℅o"网友回复说,"玻璃有问题,美国做的道具,这个道具制作价值至少一个亿",并进一步解释称"有机玻璃、有机化合物,物理学过没,分子,都是有人在旁边按遥控器控制的"。网友匿名称:"你们没看他那个卫生纸跟玻璃化学反应,根据时间长短来判断玻璃变化呢。"并认为,"这个魔术太假了,纯高科技没技术!"    网友老冀在自己博客中写道,"这个穿透有机玻璃的硬币魔术,我是第一次看,之前好像在湖南卫视播出过。刘谦先生在准备初期先在右手挽着的袖子、左右裤兜或马甲兜里装好备用的硬币,也就是'掉包'时用的。右手手掌的戒指上暗藏了一个吸铁石,应该就是卡在戒指后边。表演时,想要哪个硬币穿透玻璃,就用吸铁石吸住哪一个,而玻璃底下左手已经从兜里取出了另外一枚备用的硬币等待'穿透'的时机。